Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hammer Smashed Result.

Alas! My Pre Boards are over. Two Exams in 2 months,Man!

I wish I could smash my result.Sucky as Ever.

The First Pre Board was so much fucked up , that even a Dog could have outdone me.
Okay not that bad....I didn't fail in any except Chemistry xD

Talk about Chemistry...I got a sensational 2.5 out of 20 in First Pre Board.
Great.
NOW , after all the bashing and stuff[Didn't tell my parents xD].....in the second PB Got

1.....








6.....

16!
Teachers surprised,Friends Astonished...talk about "Reformation"!
The expression on someones face when you tell them something like this is Priceless. Really.
PB 1 was better than PB 2 no doubt.
Enough of this exam shit-chat.

And Enough for now.Though I'll be blogging a bit now.

1 comment:

Manmeet Singh said...

kwl post...
straight to the point.

without any shit-chat and just striking the ding-dong!!