Saturday, November 15, 2008

By the way , that title sounds cheesy sometimes[Regurgitated Emotions.....I mean C'mon]..anyway i was listening to Regurgitated Guts by Death....didn't think more.

You know I have this play , Julius Caesar by Shakespeare in my English syllabus this year so I thought if there was any film made on it.....there was some film made in '53 , searching on You tube found that speech by Mark Antony.....if ya have any idea what I'm talking about.
Quite a time later Ii realized.....Mark Antony's character was being played by Marlon Brando!
It wasn't easy for me to recognize him.

If you are so jobless and have nothing to do & have a lot of time on your hands[although those mean the same :P] , check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNRoeMvzMVo
If you have not-so much time for this shit , check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9C55TkUP8

If you have seen The Godfather.....Don Corleone is what I'm talking about.
One of the best actors I've seen.Too bad hes no more.May his soul Rest In Peace.

Btw , talking about The Godfather , I still have to watch the sequels .
And if you haven't watched the film and like Crime films , you must be knowing about it and perhaps watched it too . If you haven't you're a jackass .

Based on the Novel by Mario Puzo of the same name.

This reminds me of Al Pacino too , one of my favorite actors......h was in the movie too.....had kinda lead role in the film.

I became his fan after watching Scarface , totally KICKASS flick....for which I'll write more later.

The Godfather not only had a great cast and great acting and whatnot.But it also had a kickass score[read soundtrack] , especially the song "Speak Softly Love" better known as "The Godfather Theme" , I mean its so fucking beautiful I can't express.
Check it out:
------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTQdEZbjQA

Slash / Guns N Roses covered this song and made it MORE KICKASS , I mean.......just check it out will ya!

---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCplsXu1HRk
And all who don't like/hate Rock-Metal music = Fuck Off ! This place isn't for you.

And for all of a jackasses who don't have the song , I'll upload for ya.....the GNR version I mean.

http://rapidshare.com/files/164154666/Guns_and_Roses_-_Godfather_Theme__Slash_guitar_solo_.mp3.html

Its fucking 4:15 now , I'd better get some sleep. [Now Playing : Celtic Frost -> Jewel Throne]

2 comments:

Manmeet Singh said...

nice attempt.
but the first impression after seeing you page makes me nostalgic as your blog looks like that of a drug addict:waking up in the middle of night,listening to thrash metal and some other shit(sorry)& calling people jackasses xD.

Anyways,check out this dude from dps dwarka.I guess he's in their school band and his blog may interest you.
http://akleo.blogspot.com/

rock on!! \m/

and yeah I'm giving your blog's link on my blog,so I suppose you do the same thing.

Pulzkit said...

hey, nice start. goth theme, huh?
Btw, if you like godfather, its sequel is pure awesomeness.
and if you like pacino and de niro, watch Heat. Old film, but real intense.